NCLEX RN MOCK is a free trial software application from the Kids subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-08-26. The program can be installed on iOS.
NCLEX RN MOCK is designed to help you to practice and pass NCLEX-RN Foundation Exam on your first attempt.
This application provides you with up to 1100 questions to enough practice for the examination.
You will have efficient features to improve your practice levels.
You have below options to take the quiz in an easy way.
1.You can directly take the quiz depends up on how many questions you want. we have given here 12 types of quizzes.
2. Depends up on your quiz this app automatically counts your weak number of questions and strong questions.
3.You have an option to bookmark questions which you are interested to look after.
4.You can also share a particular question with friends.
5.You have timer option available for each quiz.
* Works offline also.
* User friendly.
* Comprehensive questions coverage.
* Option to bookmark a question.
* Automatically saves your weak and strong questions.
* Sharing questions with any one.
* Timer is available
* Attractive view.
* 25 Questions Quiz * 50 Questions Quiz
* 100 Questions Quiz * 200 Questions Quiz
* 300 Questions Quiz * 400 Questions Quiz
* 500 Questions Quiz * 600 Questions Quiz
* 700 Questions Quiz * 800 Questions Quiz
* 900 Questions Quiz * 1000 Questions Quiz
You are welcome to give us feedback for the app at firstname.lastname@example.org
All the very best for passing your NCLEX RN exam.
Note: This NCLEX RN MOCK app is not created or endorsed by NCLEX-RN.
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
NCLEX RN MOCK (version 1.1) has a file size of 3.36 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.